Je range!

Ok, c'est décidé, aujourd'hui je me débarasse du bazar... Je range! Ok, it's decided, today I'm getting rid of the clutter....

Ok, c'est décidé, aujourd'hui je me débarasse du bazar... Je range!
Ok, it's decided, today I'm getting rid of the clutter... I'm tidying up!

... je commence par tous les vêtements qui trainent et je les accroche à ce portemanteau très cool, créé par Argue design ...
... I start with all the clothes lying around and hang them on this stylish rack designed by Argue design...

... ensuite j'aligne les plus belles pièces de ma garderobe sur ce nouveau portemanteau de chez IKEA, et je cache tout le reste dans l'armoire...
... then I line up the nicest pieces from ma wardrobe on the new clothes rack from IKEA, and I hide all the rest in the closet...

... je dois aussi trier tous mes livres dans cette bibliothèque créative de chez Gylldorff & Svalin...
... I also need to sort all my books in this creative bookcase from Gylldorff & Svalin...

... et si tous les livres ne rentrent pas, je mets le reste dans cette bibliothèque tordue, dessinée par Thomas Bernstrand...
... and if they don't all fit, I'll put the rest in this crooked bookcase, designed by Thomas Bernstrand...
(photo designer's site)

... je cache vite fait tout le bazar de mon bureau derrière ces rideaux...
... I quickly hide all my messy office stuff behind these curtains...
(photo Sköna Hem)

... et je récupère quelques jolies cartes et je les attache avec ces adorables trombones à oiseaux, disponibles ici et ici...
... and I pick up a few nice cards and attach them with these cute bird clips, available here and here...
(via Colour me three)

... après je passe à la cuisine, où je range toute ma belle vaisselle dans ce meuble épuré et pratique de chez Montana møbler...
... then I move to the kitchen where I put all my beautiful tableware in this sober and practical storing unit from Montana møbler...

... sauf mes assiettes préférées que j'accroche au mur...
... except for my favourite plates which I hang on the wall...
(photo Susanna Vento)

... ma collection de bouteilles colorées est placée en haut des éléments de cuisine...
... ma colorful bottle collection is placed on top of the kitchen cabinets...
(photo Sköna Hem)

... puis je m'attaque à la chambre de mon fils...
... next, I tackle my son's bedroom...
(photo Dos Family

... maintenant il ne me reste plus qu'à trouver une place pour ranger tous mes coussins...
... now all there is left to do is to find a place to store all my cushions...

... et remettre mes bijoux dans ces belles boites...
... and put my jewellery back into these beautiful boxes... 
(photo Mia Linnman)

... sans oublier d'aligner les plantes avec soin...
... not forgetting to line up the plants neatly...
(photo Norrgavel)

... et pour terminer, tout ce qui traine encore trouvera sa place dans ces boites étagères ensoleillées, dessinées par Carlos Tiscar pour Karl Andersson & Söner...
... and finally, everything that is still lying around somewhere will go into these sunny shelving boxes designed by Carlos Tiscar for Karl Andersson & Söner...


Ca y est, mon appartement est parfaitement rangé! Maintenant je pense que j'ai mérité un peu de repos... Bon weekend!
There you go, my apartment is perfectly tidy! Now I think I have deserved some rest... Have a nice weekend!

You Might Also Like

12 commentaires

  1. Quel bonheur de ranger chez toi ;-)
    Bon week-end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. those office curtains - what a brilliant, inspired idea. happy tidying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see so many beautiful spaces when I visit your blog... thanks. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genial! tu viens chez moi maintenant please...il faut que je jette avant de ranger...

    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2011/02/cycle-of-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. dans ces conditions...c'est un pur bonheur, le rangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... what a funny and inspirational post! Good luck with the tidying!!!

    Hugs, Ingrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he! Love it, go Anna!! I hope you've managed to have a productive day cleaning! Send some good cleaning vibes to my house please...or perhaps hop on the Eurostar and come and do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post... you will need more then one day though ;)

    Join the new Piet Hein Eek give away @ Vosgesparis http://vosgesparis.blogspot.com/2011/02/win-piet-hein-eek-scrapwood-wallpaper.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. tu veux pas faire un tour chez moi? ;op

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet invitations, even if it's only for cleaning your houses... ;)
    Merci pour vos invitations adorables, même si c'est juste pour faire votre ménage... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I move to the kitchen where I put all my beautiful tableware in this sober and practical storing unit from Montana møbler chamilia chile , chamilia germany ,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most sites add the ima오산출장샵ges to make sharing the content more social media friendly but any of the other platforms should be good for writing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates