Contrastes

J'aime le côté brut de ce grand espace ouvert et le contraste entre le carrelage blanc, le sol en béton et le cuir vieilli du canapé che...

J'aime le côté brut de ce grand espace ouvert et le contraste entre le carrelage blanc, le sol en béton et le cuir vieilli du canapé chesterfield.

I like the raw feeling in this large open space and the contrast between the white tiles, the concrete floor and the worn leather of the chesterfield sofa.

 Photo Patric Johansson / Söderberg Agenturstyling: Anna Malmgren & Cecilia Bengtsson, for Plaza Interiör via Seventeendoors

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. So lovely! I love those Eames chairs. And Tom Dixon's lamps (we have 2 in our hall).

    -Suvi
    http://www.divaaniblogit.fi/blogit/valkoinenharmaja/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of home where I could live, because I like the whole atmosphere. I adore the mix of contemporary with ancient.
    kisses from Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the contrasts in this apartment; light and dark, flimsy and chunky, glossy and raw. A bit spooked by the painting though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @suvi m: eames chairs+dixon lamps = ♥
    @mes bijoux: I agree, I could move in tomorrow :)
    @high house then radio: yeah the painting is a little bit intriguing...

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates