Trending: soft velvet

Soft and chic, velvet is one of the key materials this season. Mix it with details in shiny brass to achieve a trendy art deco look, or with...

Soft and chic, velvet is one of the key materials this season. Mix it with details in shiny brass to achieve a trendy art deco look, or with ethnic elements for a more bohemian style. Below I've selected six pieces of Scandinavian design to be inspired by, from the investment sofa to the more affordable cushion.

Doux et chic, le velours est l'une des matières phare de la saison. On le mixe avec des accessoires en laiton brillant pour un côté art déco très tendance, ou avec des éléments éthniques pour un look plus bohème. Ci-dessous j'ai sélectionné six pièces de design scandinave pour vous donner envie, du canapé d'investissement au coussin plus abordable.



You Might Also Like

3 commentaires

  1. What a wonderful post. Great idea flawlessly executed.

    Kitchen design consultation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find a cute girly bedspread for a 15 year old's new room?
    I am a 15 year old girl & my dad & I are building a new house. It is almost time to start decorating my room so I have been looking up ideas for the past few days. I have several different colors written down as to what color I want to paint my room, but I want the color to be chosen based on the colors in the bedspread I purchase. My decorating of the room would continue from those colors. So, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me any good websites or stores to look for cute, girly & classy velvet bedspread? I have looked at Pottery Barn & found some cute ones, but I would like to check out a variety of different websites to find one that really sticks out to me :) thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideas always change your life style and keep posting.
    Dur e Najaf Rings for sale
    Logo Design Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates