Adding something unexpected

When I style or create a still life, I like adding something unexpected and personal. It can be an item brought back from a trip, a gift som...

When I style or create a still life, I like adding something unexpected and personal. It can be an item brought back from a trip, a gift someone once gave me or just something quirky I found in a flea market. The important is to give it all a little twist.

The owners of this home in Göteborg have added several odd and original details to their interior. Although the space is a little too cluttered for my own taste, I still find it refreshing to see and hopefully you can also find something inspiring to take with you? More photos here.
I wish you all a great week!

Quand je décore ou crée une mise en scène, j'essaye toujours d'y ajouter quelque chose d'inattendu et personnel. Ca peut être un objet ramené d'un voyage, un cadeau qu'on m'a offert une fois ou juste une bizarrerie trouvée dans une brocante. L'important est de donner une touche d'originalité à l'ensemble.

Les propriétaires de cet appartement à Göteborg ont ajouté plusieurs d'objets singuliers et dépareillés à leur intérieur. Même si le tout est un peu trop encombré pour mon propre goût, ca change et ca fait du bien, et peut-être vous trouverez aussi quelque chose pour vous inspirer? D'autres photos ici.
Bonne semaine à tous!


Source Alvhem

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

Follow Us @soratemplates