Kajtorget ticks all the right boxes

Looking at what is trending in Sweden right now, this flat ticks all the right boxes: walls painted in grey, green and dark blue, natural m...

Looking at what is trending in Sweden right now, this flat ticks all the right boxes: walls painted in grey, green and dark blue, natural materials like wood, rattan and linen, details in leather, marble and brass, photo art and a handcrafted wall hanging.
Lovely styling by Anna Mårselius for Hitta hem.

En regardant ce qui est tendance en Suède en ce moment, cet appartement a tout juste: des murs peints en gris, vert et bleu foncé, des matériaux naturels comme le bois, le rotin et le lin, des touches de cuir, marbre et laiton, des photos d'art et une décoration murale artisanale.
Joli stylisme par Anna Mårselius pour Hitta hem.

 Source Hitta hem

You Might Also Like

16 commentaires

  1. For our future apartment I am still deciding whether I want dark blue and green on walls, if the marble tiles in the kitchen will fit ... and then I read your post and I imagine a corner of Sweden in Provence ;-) Gorgeous pictures!! Have a lovely week-end Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, i love the style and the photo posters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    室內設計

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    painters north london

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    painting and decorating services

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good information and great post.  I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    custom home painting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valuable information ..I am delighted to read this article..Thank you for giving us this useful information.
    Furnishings

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    exhibition stand

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the black wall design which is bold enough.
    室內設計

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed every single word of your blog article. Thanks to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to visit your blog. Thanks for great post that you share to us...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its really wonderful and watchable. I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will definitely like it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates