A natural Christmas decor with pine branches

I'm not much for glittery and blinking Christmas decorations, instead I like using simple pine branches to create a more natural decor....

I'm not much for glittery and blinking Christmas decorations, instead I like using simple pine branches to create a more natural decor. Add lots of candles and mulled wine to that and I'm instantly in the right Christmas mood :)
Here below you'll find a few ideas on different ways of decorating with pine branches... I hope you'll see something to be inspired by!

Les décorations de Noël qui brillent et clignotent ce n'est pas trop mon truc, à la place j'aime utiliser de simple branches de sapin pour créer un décor plutôt naturel. Ajoutez plein de bougies et du vin chaud épicé à tout ca et je suis instantanément dans l'ambiance de Noël :)
Ci-dessous vous trouverez quelques idées sur différentes façons de décorer avec des branches de sapins... j'espère que ca vous inspire!

All photo credits on my Pinterest-Christmas board

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

Follow Us @soratemplates