A designer's loft in Helsinki

My blogging is a bit random these days, sorry about that! Will try to be more regular soon :) Meanwhile, I dream about going to Helsinki an...

My blogging is a bit random these days, sorry about that! Will try to be more regular soon :)

Meanwhile, I dream about going to Helsinki and stay in this airy, light flooded and very very cool loft apartment available for rent on airbnb.

Mon blogging est un peu aléatoire ces jours-ci, désolée! Je vais essayer d'être plus régulière bientôt :)
En attendant, je rêve de partir à Helsinki et séjourner dans ce loft aéré, lumineux et très très cool, disponible à la location sur airbnb.

 Source airbnb

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMO SUAS POSTAGENS E AS VEZES COLOCO NO MEU BLOG. ESPERO QUE NÃO SE IMPORTE.
    MUITO BOM GOSTO EM TUDO. Fatima do BLOG prosatrecosecacarecos.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and stylish. Think this idea might also resonate with you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates