Our KOTO candle has arrived!

I'm so happy to finally have received our KOTO scented candle , the one that  Design Bloggers United has developped together with Skand...

I'm so happy to finally have received our KOTO scented candle, the one that Design Bloggers United has developped together with Skandinavisk! Koto, which is an old Finnish word for home, has delicate notes of amber, jasmin, mandarine and vanilla, a great graphic design in black&white and I love the fact that the candle is really big with 4 wicks. I'm so ready for some autumn cosiness now!
KOTO is in stock in my shop and available for immediate delivery.

PS. Here you can read what Holly on decor8 thought about KOTO.

Je suis ravie d'avoir enfin reçu notre bougie parfumée KOTO, celle que Design Bloggers United a développé en collaboration avec Skandinavisk! Koto, qui est un ancien nom finnois pour maison, a des notes délicates d'ambre, jasmin, mandarine et vanille, un superbe design graphique en noir&blanc et j'adore le fait que la bougie soit très grande avec 4 mèches. Ca y est, je suis totalement prête pour un automne cosy!
KOTO est maintenant en stock dans ma boutique et disponible pour livraison immédiate :)

PS. Ici vous pouvez lire ce que Holly de decor8 a pensé de KOTO.

Styling & photo Anna Gustafsson

You Might Also Like

7 commentaires

  1. Bonjour Anna. j'aime beaucoup ton coussin noir et blanc... d'où vient-il ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le coussin vient de ma boutique, tu le trouveras ici: http://www.lamaisondannag.com/fr/coussins/422-coussin-kenno-noir-50x50-cm.html

      Delete
  2. amazing pictures! I love candles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I look forward to giving this candle a sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say a few words about myself. My name is Arthur. I have been engaged in writing for the past 5 years. During my work, I constantly need help in completing my work, I use a service that helps seine https://payforessay.net/college-essay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Its interesting, thanks! Are you looking for the best provider of crypto signals? Visit this site to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates