vendredi 8 mars 2013

Guest post: A Merry Mishap


Hello everyone and thank you Anna for having me today! I wanted to share a bit of my home, a place where I spend quite a bit of time.
I work at home writing AMM blog as well as make jewelry for my shop, so for one reason or another I spend the better part of my day in my office. Nothing is more inspiring to me than a bright, neat space so keeping my desktop free of clutter actually helps me to get through my to-do list. My husband & I also love magazines, lots of interior magazines that I like to keep nearby. Having them in these plastic holders along the wall makes them easy to get to but just as easy to put away!

6 commentaires:

  1. Well done ! a very good guest blogging I must say (not easy hein ?), thanks for sharing your photos, Anna will love this black/white attitude. Bravo.

  2. Très bon travail, j’ai trouvé sur le net une présentation Justin Bishop : qui adopte la décoration traditionnel dans son travail, je vous propose de le lire

  3. nice space... love that "very black" chair....

  4. So in love with your desk and your frame !!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...